Well, this wedding was full of firsts for me.
- It was the first time that a couple scheduled their wedding around me.
- It was the first time I got to photograph a groom surprising the bride by singing to her in the ceremony.
- It was the first time that a bride asked if she could go ahead and kiss her groom in the middle of the ceremony.
- It was the first time I photographed a couple washing each others feet as an act of love and service.
- It was the first time I have ever seen book pages used so creatively (scroll down for more detail pictures).
So, lots of firsts for me, and lots of images for you. 🙂
This couple is spunky, romantic, hilarious and charismatic all rolled up into two people who became one; and they give all of their emotion to whatever they are doing at the time. To be asked to be their photographer was both a privilege and a blessing, as I have known the bride for many years now. Here’s the story of their day.
Cool “guest book,” right???
Right before the ceremony the bride and groom met to pray together, without seeing each other. Tears were spilled, not only by the couple but also by me and my second shooter. 🙂
And of course, the surprise from the groom…
Lakeside Manor: Awesome place for a reception.
All the best to you both!!!